MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT!
Update added by user Jan 24, 2012
Midwest Title Loans in St.Joseph Missouri already made over 300% from me being a good customer for over a year which I didnt mind but Stealing my Vehicle leaving my 7 year old and I Stranded in of all places Nebraska!
lol Why not at a local grocery store????????If I would of caught em driving away it could of been a diffrent situation not knowing who they were!
Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2012
Midwest Title Loans in St.Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings.
After taking out 4 previous loans with St. Joe Midwest Title Loans 64507 on South Belt Highway. I was treated like a king being offered more and more money each time I repaid them. Only a couple months behind on this last Title Loan at Midwest Title Loans in St.
Joseph Missouri I dropped in to pick up my son in Falls City Nebraska at my sisters house in sub-zero temperatures we came out to find our Vehicle gone and Repossessed by Midwest Title Loans of St. Joe Missouri. (64507). I felt used, ashamed, and pissed off at the time!
I paid them thousands of dollars of 300% Interest and thought I was a good customer of Midwest Title Loans of St. Joe.
Missouri.I will continue to fight Midwest Title Loans Through my blog at http://autorepairsavings.blogspot.com/
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Reposessed Vehicle
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "I bought this furniture 25 months ago. I didn't know that it would do this. I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new..."
- "I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery. Finally around 6:00 that evening,..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."